- New In
- Coats + Jackets
- Pants + Leggings
- Playsuits + Jumpsuits
Shoes & Accessories
- Shoes & Accessories
- Easter Gifts
- Bags + Wallets
- Hats + Hair
- Socks + Tights
- All Offers...
- Blouses 2 for $50
- Camis $19.99
- Cardis $25
- Coats 25% Off
- Dresses $39.99
- Fluffy Knits $39.99
- Jackets & Kimonos $10 Off
- Jewellery 50% Off
- Leggings 2 for $25
- Merino 2 for $60
- Gift Cards
- The Guide
HOW TO MEASURE
To help you decide which size to buy we advise you take your measurements (or get a friend to help) using our measuring tips below and compare this to our size guide to ensure you get the correct Glassons size for you.
- Stand with feet together and arms at sides.
- Use your exact measurements when selecting your size.
- Take measurements undressed or in lightweight clothes.
- Pull the tape measure snug, but not tight.
- Stand up nice and tall.
- Ask someone to measure you.
Measure around the shoulder blades, under the armpits and over the fullest part of the bust.
Find your natural waistline (narrowest part of waist) and measure keeping tape comfortably loose.
Measure the fullest part of the hip (approximately 20cm below the waist)
Measure from top of inside leg at crotch to your ankle.
- Read the care label and washing instructions
- Dry as stated in the wash instructions.
- Don't tumble dry garments unless stated on the care label.
- Group similar wash care garments into whites, darks and colours.
- Make sure you use the correct washing temperature. If unsure, always wash at a lower temperature.
- When hand washing rinse until the water runs clear.
- Don't leave garments with white and coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Rinse swimwear after use, but do not wring.
- Don't spin any wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments.
- Don't iron trims or prints directly, always iron on the reverse.
- Only take your clothes to a reputable dry cleaner.
SIZE CONVERSION CHART
AU/NZ 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 UK 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 US 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 EU 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 XS S M L XL 6 8 10 12 14 Bust (cm) 78/79 83/84 88/89 93/94 98/99 103/104 108/109 Waist (cm) 59/60 64/65 69/70 74/75 79/80 84/85 89/90 Hip (cm) 89/90 94/95 99/100 104/105 109/110 114/115 119/120 Standard Inleg
84 84 84 84 84 84 84
* All measurements are a guideline relating to our own fit specifications and industry standards.
* Some styles are only produced in XS-XL or S/M/L. For styles such as these with a more limited size range customers may need to try 2 sizes to find which is the closest fit for them.
* The standard inleg seam length is for full length jeans and trousers only.
7 9 11 Bust (cm) 80.5/81.5 85.5/86.5 90.5/91.5 Waist (cm) 61.5/62.5 66.5/67.5 71.5/72.5 Hip (cm) 91.5/92.5 96.5/97.5 101.5/102.5 Standard Inleg Seam
(Crotch to ankle)
84 84 84
* Please note that only some styles have half sizes ie 7, 9 and 11
NZ/AU 5 6 7 8 9 10 UK 3 4 5 6 7 8 EU 36 37 38 39 40 41
Belts / Waist
S/M M/L L/XL cm 72cm 80cm N/A in 28.35 31.5 N/A
S/M M/L L/XL cm 84cm 97cm 107cm in 33.07 38.19 42.13
S/M M/L L/XL cm 88cm 101cm 111cm in 34.65 39.76 43.7
Hats are all one size 57cm (22.44in)
Enter the gift card number you want to transfer to...